(subject to change)
Academic Advisors are continuing to work virtually and there will be a combination of Drop-in hours as well as 20-minute appointments open to all undergraduate students. Drop-Ins and 20-minute appointments are meant to answer quick questions but advisors will do their best to accomodate your request in the short appointment. Please log on to Trellis Advise to see our most up to date schedules. New availabilty for the upcoming week is posted Thursday Afternoons.
- Thursday, September 29th - 20 minute appointments, open to all students available in the Morning & Afternoon. Varies by advisor. Check Trellis Advise for availability.
Use Trellis to View an Advisor’s Appointments/Drop-Ins
Watch this video for instructions on how to make appointments via Trellis: https://arizona.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=0baf3dda-230c-4a16-b582-ad8a01785ed5.
Undergraduate Academic Advisors
How can I contact my advisor?
- Email: checked Mon-Fri between 8AM and 5PM. Please allow 1 business day for a response.
How do I meet with an advisor?
Just a quick question? Check the FAQs page first!
- Communication majors: Schedule an appointment.
- Sign-in to Trellis Advise using your NetID and password
- Click on the link "Meet with my Advisor" under your advisor's picture - you can view all the appointments available
- Filter by appointment type and select an appointment type
- To schedule an appointment with your advisor, select an availability block (in blue)
- You can view appointment details, select meeting type, and leave a message about what you would like to discuss
- Click "Confirm" to book an appointment
- Appointment details will also be emailed to you
- Communication minors: Email advisor.
- Prospective students: Email an advisor.
- Transfer students: Sign up for Transfer Orientation through Next Steps and meet your advisor there.
Please email advisors for help with any of the following:
- Course registration
- Schedule planning (beyond next semester)
- Verify existing schedule
- Questions about declaring the COMM Major or COMM Minor
- MCWA Fulfillment
- Study Abroad
- ROTC/Military Forms
- Thematic Minors
- Transfer Evaluation/New Transfer Students
- SAP Appeals (submit paperwork prior to appointment)
- International Student Paperwork (Concurrent Enrollment, OPT, etc.)
- Second Language Substitution Forms