(subject to change)
Due to Academic Advisors continuing to work remote, in lieu of regular drop-in hours, COMM Advisors will conduct 20-minute appointments open to all undergraduate students. 20 minute appointments are meant to answer quick questions but advisors will do their best to accomodate your request in the short appointment.
- Monday, November 30th - varies by advisor. Please lot on to Trellis Advise for availability
- Tuesday, December 1st - Advisors will hold 20 minute appointments in the morning and afternoon
- Wednesday, December 2nd - Advisors will hold 20 minute appointments in the morning and afternoon
Undergraduate Academic Advisors
How can I contact my advisor?
- Email: checked Mon-Fri between 8AM and 5PM. Please allow 1 business day for a response.
- Appointment: limited to Communication majors only.
How do I meet with an advisor?*
Just a quick question? Check the FAQs page first!
- Communication majors: Schedule an appointment
- Sign-in to Trellis Advise using your NetID and password
- Click on the link "Meet with my Advisor" under your advisor's picture - you can view all the appointments available.
- Filter by appointment type and select an appointment type.
- To schedule an appointment with your advisor, select an availability block (in blue).
- You can view appointment details, select meeting type, and leave a message about what you would like to discuss.
- Click "Confirm" to book an appointment.
- Appointment details will also be emailed to you.
- Communication minors: Email advisor.*
- Prospective students: Email an advisor.*
- Transfer students: Sign up for Transfer Orientation through Next Steps and meet your advisor there.
Please email advisors for help with any of the following:
- Course registration
- Schedule planning (beyond next semester)
- Verify existing schedule
- Questions about declaring the COMM Major or COMM Minor
- MCWA Fulfillment
- Study Abroad
- ROTC/Military Forms
- Thematic Minors
- Transfer Evaluation/New Transfer Students
- SAP Appeals (submit paperwork prior to appointment)
- International Student Paperwork (Concurrent Enrollment, OPT, etc.)
- Second Language Substitution Forms