Taylor Foerster is a Ph.D. student in the Department of Communication at the University of Arizona. She graduated previously with an MS in Agricultural Education and a BS in Natural Resources (Wildlife emphasis) also at the U of A.
Her research interests include the application of communication strategy and theory to environmental topics. She is particularly interested in examining human-wildlife conflict and other wildlife management communications. She is enthusiastic about practical applications of communication research and science communication more broadly.
* Human Dimensions of Wildlife Conservation
* Human-Wildlife Conflict Management
* Environmental Communication
* Science Communication
* Risk Communication
- Master of Science in Agricultural Education (University of Arizona)
- Bachelor of Science in Natural Resources - Wildlife Conservation and Management Emphasis (University of Arizona)