Orvieto Study Abroad Program
How to get started
Meet with your Advisor
During your appointment, your advisor will discuss requirements, a course plan, and help you complete your Study Abroad Course Selection Form. Be sure to bring the Course Selection Form, and Transfer Pre-Approval Form (if applicable) with you to your appointment, or you will need to reschedule.
- If you are studying abroad in Orvieto, Italy, make an appointment with a COMM advisor.
- If you are not studying abroad in Orvieto, Italy, complete the following steps:
- Choose a program and select the courses you would like to take.
- Email your advisor the list of courses with links to specific course descriptions. Include more courses than you plan to take.
- Advisors will respond within 1-2 weeks with course approval. Please plan ahead!
- Finally, make an appointment with a COMM advisor.
For additional information, visit https://global.arizona.edu/study-abroad/prospective-students.