Credit for Internships:
We encourage our students to apply to the COMM Internship Program if they meet the following requirements:
- Completed a minimum of 56 units
- Completed 12 units of Communication courses (3 units of which must be upper division)
- Communication major or minor
- 2.5 GPA in University of Arizona coursework
- 2.75 GPA in Communication coursework
COMM credit is eligible for unpaid internships only.
If you do not meet the above requirements, and still wish to obtain credit for an internship, you can apply for SBS Internships.
Finding an Internship:
- Career Services: http://career.arizona.edu/jobs/finding-internship
- COMM Advising Job/Internship Digest: bit.ly/DigestCOMMadv (case-sensitive URL - copy and paste into browser)
- Students accepted into the Communication Internship Program will have some assistance in internship placement