Major Change Information Sessions- please see
https://comm.arizona.edu/application for the new admission process.
Walk In Advising Schedule (subject to change)
Location: Communication, Room 115
- Wednesday, February 1st, 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday, February 8th, 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Tuesday, February 14th, 9:30am- 11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday, February 22nd, 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday, March 1st, 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Wednesday, March 8th, 9:30am-11:30am & 1:30pm-3:30pm
Information on this page is subject to change, check the page regularly for updates!Undergraduate Academic Advising Mariah Nunes, last names A-L email@example.com Communication Building Room 115
Randy Yazzie, last names M-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
Communication Building Room 115 Just a quick question? Check the FAQs page first!
Before you email an advisor, please read ALL the information below:
Advisors do NOT schedule appointments via email. Appointments can only be scheduled by Communication majors by using WiseAdvising.
Appointments are only available for current COMM majors. All students are eligible to attend walk-in advising hours please see to the right for walk-in advising hours.
COMM Minor advising is only available via email or walk-in hours.
Email may be used by all students. Please allow 3-5 business days for a response. The email is checked Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. Saturday and Sunday are not business days.
Walk-in hours are on a first-come, first-served basis, and afternoons tend to be busier. Meetings are ten minutes maximum, so not all concerns can be addressed in a walk-in. You are not guaranteed to meet with your assigned academic advisor during walk-ins. If you must meet with them specifically, please schedule an appointment. Please see below for guidelines.
Interested in declaring the COMM major?
There is a new admission process for the major, please view the application process webpage for more details. Prospective students are limited to walk-in advising only.
Should I make an appointment or come to walk-ins?
Walk-In advising is recommended for:
- COMM Minors
- Prospective COMM students
- General information on course offerings
- Registration questions
- Verify existing schedule
- General information about COMM major/minor requirements
- Questions about COMM major application process
- MCWA Fulfillment
Appointments are required for:
- Schedule planning (beyond next semester)
- Study Abroad
- ROTC/Military Forms
- Thematic Minors
- Transfer Evaluation/New Transfer Students
- SAP Appeals (submit paperwork prior to appointment)
- International Student Paperwork (Concurrent Enrollment, OPT, etc.)